Freedom Folks

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Join Up! Join Up!

I signed up for this a couple of days ago and meant to blog about it, but forgot...

Mea culpa. I am a bad man.

Anywho, I'm sure your familiar with douchebag extraordinaire Fred Phelps and his merry band of psychopaths.

Well another organization has stepped up to offer respect to our fallen servicemen and women.

The Patriot Guard Riders

If you allege to be a patriotic American I want you to brush the cheezie-poof crumbs off your chest right this second, turn off the GD TV and go sign up for this.

Respect is all we can offer these mourning families and by god, we ought to.

Let me anticipate any whining about football games and such nonsense. You don't own a VCR?

One of the nicest things about projects like this are the people you meet, amazing, amazing folks.

Wall Of Respect is doing something similar.

Go get'em patriots!