Freedom Folks

Friday, August 25, 2006

Digger? You Want To Trade?

My good buddy Digger from Digger's realm just posted his representatives grades on immigration issues as provided by Congress Grades. He's under the impression that his representatives Clinton, Schumer and Slaughter are pretty bad on immigration issues, oh Digger, there's a reason I refer to this as 'the occupied heart of mid-western Aztlan!'

May I respectfully present you with the scores as earned by my elected Race Pandering Whore, Congressman, Luis Guttierez

This is not a photo of Luis Gutierrez,
just a kicky, fun reconquista pic from the Freedom Folk archives


CHAIN MIGRATION                F-

VISA LOTTERY                       F-

FOREIGN WORKERS            F-

REFUGEE & ASYLUM           F-

AMNESTIES                             F-

ANCHOR BABY CITIZENSHIP no action

OTHER REWARDS                 F-

BORDER CONTROL              F-

INTERIOR ENFORCEMENT F-


Since I don't know how to do those cool table thingies Digger does and I'm far too lazy to type the whole thing, you'll just have to trust me that his career grade is also an F-. 

Welcome to the occupied heart of mid-western Aztlan!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,