Freedom Folks

Monday, August 28, 2006

Quote Of The Day

Source: SOS

From 'Kele' of SOS after being attacked by the illegal alien brain trust...
I just wanted to say thank you to all of those who have emailed, telephoned and PM-ed their support. (Captain Valor, I am trying to PM you back, but your mailbox is full or disabled!) I am sore and bruised and I think I will have to have a few chiropractic adjustments in order to be able to walk without limping, but I am counting my blessings. My injuries could have been much worse.

I would also like to thank the Maywood Police Department for looking me in the eye as I was being assaulted, beaten, kidney punched, hit in the head with God knows what, and yanked around by my hair while they did absolutely nothing to intervene.

To Protect and To Serve, gentlemen.