Source: A lady's ruminations
Me and The Bald Chick will be in and out at this event tomorrow. I'll be there in the AM hopefully conducting some interviews for the blog and the radio show. And we may stop by later after work, so if you're in the area stop on by and say hi and support these brave folks.
A quick note on the neighborhood where the church is located. For those who don't know we lived in that neighborhood until last Saturday and are consistently amused to hear folks describing it as crazy dangerous. It's really not, is it a bit rough around the edges? You bet! Is it the wild west? Um, no. Hope to see ya there!
This is from The Uncooperative Blogger
I just got this from one of my members, let's see what we can do to help.
I just got off of the phone with Michelle Dallacroce of Mothers Against Illegal Aliens and she is asking for our help. Let the phone blitz begin! Below is the urgent message she sent to me via e-mail:
PRESS RELEASE - PLEASE ATTEND IF YOU CANMAIA needs YOU! WE NEED TO SUPPORT THE MAIA MEMBERS IN CHICAGO!!!!
You can be a valuable asset to making this Rally an AMAZING SUCCESS BY DOING ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Attending the Rally on August 30, 2006 in Chicago
2. Calling EVERY STATE REP AND CONGRESSMAN and telling them you are a member of MAIA and what our position is on the 14th Amendment;
3. Calling the DCFS hotline for Child Abuse at 217-524-2606 and filing a report to rescue Saul Arellano from the Methodist Church for the protection of his emotional and physical safety.
4. You can send the Press Release to every member and friend you have and ask them to attend and join MAIA in Chicago.
5. Call Chicago Police Department at 312-744-8290 and tell them to contact DCFS.
6. Call ICE at 630-574-4600 and tell them to call DCFS about the child and tell them he is a hostage and needs to be protected.
Remember we want to maintain that we are a humanitarian group effort to rescue this child from the abuse from his mother. He has ADHD and is a juvenile.
What you can do to help is put the heat on with a phone blitz:
Call ICE Office in Chicago and report that you are a member of MAIA Mothers Against Illegal Aliens and that you want ICE to initiate a call to DCFS (Dept. of Child and Family Service) to remove the child for his safety. Under the ANCRA Act which is the Illinois Child Protective Act, then call the Police Department and Then call DCFS and report to them what you want.
They will probably hang up on you, but that's okay. If they know that there is public support that is what we need!
The numbers are: US Immigration: 630-574-4600
DCFS - 312-814-6800
Chicago Police Department:312-744-8290
Tell Ice to call DCFS
Tell Chicago Police to Call DCFS
Tell DCFS to get the child removed.
Here is the link to the ANCRA Act and the following is the portion which is putting the child at risk which the mother is using her child as a hostage to have her demands met.Abused Child
"Abused child" means a child whose parent or immediate family member, or any person responsible for the child's welfare, or any individual residing in the same home as the child, or a paramour of the child's parent:
· inflicts, causes to be inflicted, or allows to be inflicted upon such child physical injury, by other than accidental means, which causes death, disfigurement, impairment of physical or emotional health, or loss or impairment of any bodily function;
· creates a substantial risk of physical injury to such child by other than accidental means which would be likely to cause death, disfigurement, impairment of physical or emotional health, or loss or impairment of any bodily function;
· commits or allows to be committed any sex offense against such child, as such sex offenses are defined in the Criminal Code of 1961, as amended, and extending those definitions of sex offenses to include children under 18 years of age;
· commits or allows to be committed an act or acts of torture upon such child; or
· inflicts excessive corporal punishment.
Mother's name is : Elvira Arellano, FUGATIVE FROM IMMIGRATION
Juvenile name: Saul Arellano, 7 years old
Location: See PRESS RELEASE
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN CHICAGO!!
FOUNDER - USAF VETERAN
Michelle Dallacroce is often a guest on FoxNews and Fox will be in Chicago to cover the story. She asks also if you would please call Fox and other media networks to give positive feedback to the work her group is doing.
This little lady is a true patriot and is sacrificing her time - and her own safety - to bring the issue of illegal immigration crimes to the attention of our nation and especially to our elected officials.
Do whatever you can to help her out but please, do something. Every little bit helps. Time to get busy!
See When Mom's Not Happy
for more information about the rally.
Visit Michelle's website at MOTHERS AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENS
Here is email contacts for FNCX and more:http://uncooperativeblogger.com/media-contacts